Do you have some free time and want to earn some extra money? You opinion matters and companies are willing to pay for it. Surveys have become a popular way to earn passive income. If you’re looking for a survey company to get started, we’re here to help. For our complete Survey Junkie review, continue reading below.
Survey Junkie is a community where survey takers take on the role of consumer influencers. They provide feedback to market research companies by using their honest opinion when answering survey questions.
Survey Junkie has over 3 million users and counting. They present their process in three easy steps: take surveys, earn rewards, get paid.
How Does Survey Junkie Work?
As with most services, you need to sign up. Registration is free, quick, and open to users in the US, Canada, and Australia. Based on your demographic information, Survey Junkie will connect you with surveys where your opinion is most needed. It’s important to enter your information correctly, as some demographics are in higher demand compared to others.
Survey Junkie works on a points system. Complete a survey, and earn points. You’re awarded 25 points just for signing up, and an additional 50 points for completing the profile survey.
Confirming your email address is worth 25 points, and you can complete the “How it works” tour for an additional 5 points. That’s 105 points just for getting started.
How Long Are the Surveys?
The length of time required for the surveys varies. One of the positive features of Survey Junkie is its interface. You are able to view the number of points you can earn for each survey, as well as the length of time required for completion.
Most surveys take between 5-20 minutes to complete. Some surveys can be completed in as little as one minute, making it ultra convenient. Shorter surveys don’t automatically mean fewer points and can help you gain access to better-paying surveys.
How Do You Get Paid?
As mentioned above, Survey Junkie allows you to accumulate points for each survey you complete. Once you’ve accumulated 1000 points (or $10), you can cash out for gifts cards (in the US only). Gifts cards are available in varying increments $10, $15, etc. Available gift cards include Amazon and Target, among others.
If you have at least 2100 points you can cash out via Paypal (but you must withdraw the entire balance).
Once you’re ready to cash out, simply navigate to the “My Points” section on the drop-down menu. Select your preferred payment method and the email address where you want the payment sent. Depending on your reward balance, you can opt to cash out via both PayPal and gift cards.
How to Make Survey Junkie Work for You
Complete surveys regularly: This keeps your account active. You need to complete at least one survey every 12 months for your account to be active, though points don’t expire.
Complete the profile surveys: This gives Survey Junkie more insight to who you are, therefore being able to connect you with more companies that need your opinion.
Complete a fair amount of surveys: The more surveys you can complete, the more visibility you have within their system. This will qualify you for better, higher paying surveys.
Pros and Cons
- The website is easy to use and straightforward. It set realistic expectations of what you can earn and the time you need to commit to surveys.
- Payment is easy and simple. The cashout amount is lower than most websites. You can also combine rewards if you have enough points.
- Signing up is easy and transparent. You are not bombarded with excessive offers from partners. The website offers surveys only, so you don’t have to watch videos or sign up for other services. Just complete your surveys and you’re on your way.
- You may not qualify for all surveys. There will be instances where you attempt to start a survey and receive a message stating that you didn’t qualify. However, Survey Junkie does offer you a few points for the attempt.
- Surveys can fill quickly. You may receive an email telling you a survey is available, but if you take too long to go to the survey, it may not be available anymore. Luckily, there are always other survey offers available from your user dashboard.
Overall Survey Junkie is worth a try. It is a legitimate website that connects you with surveys. You get actual cash for taking surveys and don’t have to jump through hoops to earn your money. The website is user-friendly. It’s a cool way to earn money during your spare time or even on the go.
Plus, your information can be used to improve products and services that we all use.
Have you tried Survey Junkie? What survey websites do you recommend?
How Confident Are You With Your Finances?
44% of Americans don't expect their financial situation to improve this year. Don't be one of these people! Download my free guide, 10 Ways To Feel Financially Confident Today and get access to steps you can implement ASAP for results