No, you don’t have to be a complete cheapskate.
My husband and I didn’t want to pay for a fancy traditional wedding…
But we pulled it off anyway after getting clear on our values, employing some frugal hacks, and sticking to a realistic budget.
I found REAL ways to knock thousands of dollars off our wedding costs and I want to help you do the same.
Getting married is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, but it doesn’t have to come at a once-in-a-lifetime price. With the average cost of a wedding ranging anywhere between $19,984 and $33,306, many couples are pressured to go over budget when planning their special day or worse, become discouraged and avoid even attempting to invite all their family and friends to their wedding.
Let me be completely honest and tell you that NO ONE wants to wake up the day after their wedding with extra debt. My affordable guide will help you achieve the day of your dreams.
When I was engaged, the financially-savvy information I was looking for online either didn’t exist or didn’t really apply to my situation.
After pulling off an amazing wedding for less than $10,000, (without hiring a wedding planner), I realized I had so much to share with future brides so I organized everything and created a 50-page guide packed with helpful information about costly wedding expenses that weren’t being talked about.
Order my guide today for only $15 to gain access to all my strategies and resources that will help you save BIG on your big day.
The guide is digital so all you need to do is download it then you can view it from your computer, tablet, phone etc.
What You’ll Learn and Receive When You Order the Guide:
– An insider’s look at a real authentic wedding budget
– Important questions to ask as you shop around for vendors
– Negotiation and bartering strategies
– How to do away with hidden costs that can add up like wedding flowers
– Honeymoon strategy (How we jetted off to the Caribbean for a romantic getaway for only $400)
– Free printables to help you stay organized during the wedding planning process
– Tons of other helpful hacks that will help you plan a wonderful wedding on budget
– And More!
Planning a wedding can be stressful and this is the perfect solution to any worries you have about finances regarding your wedding or the perfect gift for a bride-to-be who can’t afford a wedding planner.